The CAV 2021 Program for Student Volunteers provides an opportunity for students all around the world to attend and contribute to this great event. As a student volunteer, you will be working with peer students and the CAV organizing committee to help organize this year’s virtual conference. More details are described below. If you want to join, please do not hesitate to apply!
Applicants must be undergraduate, Master’s, Ph.D., full- or part-time students, studying computer science or related fields. Moreover, we expect applicants to:
- Be able to attend at least 3 days of the conference during July 18 to 24, 2021.
- Be punctual, responsible, and self-motivated.
- Be available for pre-conference work (e.g. checking pre-recorded talks), preparation and/or training.
Student volunteers will mainly cover the following tasks during CAV 2021:
- Help with conference scheduling.
- Check and edit pre-recorded video talks.
- Help organize virtual talks and Q&A sessions.
- Help manage the conference’s chat channels and other virtual social activities.
- Assist with publicity on social media.
As a student volunteer you will get:
- Free full registration of CAV 2021 and its associated workshops.
- A virtual student volunteers dinner (covered by Uber Eats vouchers)
- Chance to meet and network with both researchers and peer students in the field of computer-aided formal verification.
Application is open till May 16, 2021. Applications are accepted through this form: http://i-cav.org/2021/sv-signup.
All applications received before the deadline will be reviewed, and you will be notified by May 23, 2021.
We look forward to receiving your applications and seeing you in CAV 2021!
Student Volunteer Coordinators
Tao Gu, University College London
Tobias Kappé, Cornell University