Institution: Institute of Systems Architecture, Chair of Systems Engineering
Position: Research Associate/ PhD Student/ Postdoc
Description: The Chair of Systems Engineering is conducting research in various cooperations with known industry partners and international EU-Third-Party funded projects.
Tasks: Independent research in the field of systems engineering, especially in the field of cloud computing, confidential computing and formal methods. The development, publication and presentation of scientific publications at national and international conferences as well as journals are expected.
– very good university degree (M.Sc., Dipl.) in Computer Science
– strong skills in distributed systems
– ability to work independently and purposefully in a team
– an integrative and cooperative personality with excellent communication and social skills
– high engagement
– fluency in English
– written and oral
– interest in interdisciplinary cooperation in all areas of computer science as well as with industrial partners
– practical experiences with various programming languages and concepts
What we offer: You join a team of enthusiastic scientists who creatively pursue their individual research work. Applications from women are particularly welcome. The same applies to people with disabilities.
Your application (in English only) should include: motivation letter, CV, copy of degree certificate and proof of English language skills. Complete applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? And you want to know more about it?
Please contact: Prof. Dr. Christof Fetzer