Information for Workshop Organizers
First of all, make sure the information about your workshop is present on the CAV workshop listing.
- Finances: All finances are handled by CAV. Any money has to flow through the CAV account.
- Registration: CAV handles the registration for all workshops, i.e., there will be a web site by CAV
via which registration fees are collected. Workshop registration-fee amounts will be announced later. Workshop chairs need to register for the workshop that they attend.
- Sponsorship money: Each workshop can fully spend the sponsorship money they obtain, there is no overhead subtracted by CAV. If you found a sponsor, please put me (Dirk) in contact with the sponsor and I will send instructions to the sponsor. Do this after negotiation with the sponsor is finished.
- Keynote speakers: If a workshop has sponsorship money, the workshop can pay keynoter expenses from this. CAV might be able to contribute to keynoter expenses of workshops. If you need support, please send request to Dirk.
- Proceedings: CAV does not take care of workshop proceedings. If there are costs involved in creating proceedings, clarify before spending who pays.
- Rooms etc.: Rooms and usual equipment (overhead projector with VGA plug) is taken care of by CAV.
- Posters: CAV provides support for poster sessions (poster boards / poster stands).
- Lunch: Lunch is not included, as usual for CAV.
- Dinner: There is no centrally organized workshop dinner included.
- Deadlines: The deadlines (submission, notification, camera-ready) are completely up to the workshops. It is a good idea to place the submission deadline after the CAV notification, in order to collect perhaps some CAV-rejected papers.
|8:30 – 10:00||90 min||Session 1|
|10:00 – 10:30||30 min||Morning Break|
|10:30 – 12:00||90 min||Session 2|
|12:00 – 13:30||90 min||Lunch Break|
|13:30 – 15:00||90 min||Session 3|
|15:00 – 15:30||30 min||Afternoon Break|
|15:30 – 17:00||90 min||Session 4|
|17:00 – 18:00||60 min||Session 5 (optional)|